An Update from the Boonies


Hello Followers,
It has been awhile since anything has happened with S.J. Photography and I feel quite terrible about this. Things were really picking up for us until my husband and I moved to the small town of Maryfield, Saskatchewan. Since our move in January, we have talked to multiple internet companies about getting internet to our house. Unfortunately, our house is located on the bottom of a hill (not that you can tell by looking at it) so any internet signal has to shoot at an angle over all the much higher trees and other obstacles.
Long story short... we have no internet and no hope for internet for quite some time. Apparently our town does not even have the option for satellite internet. Go figure!
On a good note, however, I did get a new phone in which I have nearly unlimited data (soon to be completely unlimited). This lovely little phone is basically like a super computer with tethering abilities *happy dance*. It is a fairly slow process but I am finally able to upload some pictures! I am honestly nearly in tears I am so happy about this! Tonight I was FINALLY able to get my lovely sister and her husband up on the blog. Tomorrow's goal... maternity photos. Please check out Amie and Drew's photos and send them some love.
Have an absolutely wonderful night everyone.
Much love,
S.J.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

N & E, the Big Trip, the Big Day

B's Cake Smash

Miss P's Maternity