Amie... The Baby Bump

Well. These photos are a little bit late since my niece was actually born this past Monday.  I am still really excited to share them with you, though.  Amie is wonderful to photograph not only because she has a great smile, but also because she is willing to do anything I ask her! I hope you enjoy our mini-shoot as much as we did!
 
Ps. Daddy is a huge Jets fan, hence the Jets jersey + onesie!











At first I was not allowed to share this photo since her name was a secret but since she is officially out of the belly....

We did not have a ton of time for a huge session but stay tuned for some newborn pictures in the next little bit of my adorable niece, Kimber Elise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

N & E, the Big Trip, the Big Day

B's Cake Smash

Miss P's Maternity