A New Miss K in Town


 ~~~
Can we talk about "baby yawns" for a moment?  Is there anything sweeter?  Well... maybe some baby toes!  


~~~
I have been photographing this beautiful family for almost two years now and am beyond blessed to have this small role in their lives.  I know I say this every time.... but I really do love them!  Birthdays, half-birthdays, a pregnancy, and now... a beautiful newborn!

~~~
Now.... I just need to figure out new nicknames for my clients' children since they all have names starting with "K". 😉




~~~
Mama Bear made matching bracelets for the girls.  Big Sister K's did not stay on for the entire session, but thankfully I was able to get a few photos with Baby K wearing hers. 







~~~
This little stinker slept for *maybe* five minutes of her session, despite our best efforts.  She still did fabulous and both myself and her Mama are beyond happy with her photos!



~~~
I cannot wait for our next family session!  So much love in this family.





~~~
In between Mama Bear's attempts to get Baby K to sleep, I had this beautiful girl pose for me!  She loved my colourful chair and cool letter that matched her name!


~~~
"Sitting like Mama"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kimber Elise Turns One!

B's Cake Smash

Miss P's Maternity