Ready for Spring... and Babies (Double Post)

Please Note:
 Due to some serious life changes and the moving of my family over the winter, I am now extremely behind with my blog posting.  Spring is here, and things have settled down for the time being.
Just for this post, I will be combining two sessions I did for this beautiful family.  


 *****
Last October, I photographed this adorable, pig-tailed, sweetie to celebrate her Second Birthday.  I have been extremely blessed to have such a wonderful family give me the opportunity to capture some important milestones in their lives!
 







Surprise! When Jennie first asked me to do this session, it was meant to be just to document Miss K's second birthday.  However, when I met them at our location (Stephen Juba Park), she had a little surprise for me!  Miss K will be a big sister in April and I am so excited for their family to be growing!








*****
 
A few weeks ago, we got together at the Assiniboine Park Conservatory for a beautiful Maternity Session for Jennie. We also took a few photos of the big-sister-to-be.  I have to say, I am blessed with some seriously photogenic clients!  Have a look for yourself:
















Jennie looked stunning with her little Bump.  I cannot wait to meet their newest edition in April!











Stay tuned for some adorable newborn photos next month!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

N & E, the Big Trip, the Big Day

B's Cake Smash

Miss P's Maternity