Janie and Cole, November 30, 2013

***
Well followers, I am FINALLY getting to post these lovebird's big day!  Yes, I know it was ages ago but a few things came up before I could get them posted.  Just a quick explanation and then on with Janie and Cole.
In October my husband started a new job four hours away from Winnipeg.  At first he was simply commuting back and forth on his days off, but the opportunity arose for us to "rent to own" a house right near his work.  We packed up our house in the city and made the move right during the busy Christmas season, and right while I was editing these photos.  Of course when we were promised internet, there were two huge wind storms and we were bumped to the bottom of the to-do list.  Now, here I sit, in a Tim Horton's parking lot attempting to get caught up on all my posting!
I hope you enjoy!
***


 On November 30, 2013 my family made the trek to Kenora Ontario to celebrate my sister's wedding.  Janie and Cole are honestly one of the cutest couples there is and I felt so honoured to be the one capturing their special day.



 Are these two not the cutest little flower girls?






Two very beautiful mothers!







 Janie could not have glowed any brighter!  She made a stunning bride!












These two wrote their own vows and Janie of course had everyone in the church tearing up with her beautiful words, including this photographer!


 No marriage is complete without a prayer and a blessing.




 The Mother of the Bride watching over the bridal bouquet






 One thing I love about Janie and Cole, is that they are extremely laid back.  With there being some time between the ceremony and reception, the wedding party was a little hungry.  What better way to show our Canadian roots than to stop in at a Timmy's for a quick snack!






 ....And maybe some fries from Ye Ol' Chip Truck as well
We had a hungry bride and groom



 Luckily for everyone, the weather cooperated and it was only a few degrees below zero so nobody froze... at least not too much!



 Unfortunately we had a little difficulty with the limo in Oliver's driveway...



 Peoples reactions during the speeches is the best!  I love the laughter and the embarrassment! All in good fun!




 I cannot wrap my head around how perfect of a couple these two are.  They redefine the meaning of the word love!


 Our entertainment for the evening included some live singing and music!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

N & E, the Big Trip, the Big Day

B's Cake Smash

Miss P's Maternity